WHAT IS MAM HEALTHSource?
The Missouri Association of Manufacturers (MAM) led the way for all Missouri manufacturers to have access to affordable health insurance with robust benefits through a collective group purchasing effort.
MAM HEALTHSource (MAMHS) provides employers with competitive, high-quality group insurance product and benefits. It is a “Voluntary Employee Beneficiary Association” within a 501(c)(9). Our agent oversees the billing and eligibility processes, while our health insurance provider has sole discretion on all claim payments.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MAMHS?
- Accident: Off the job accident coverage, wellness & outpatient benefits built-in, and a rich benefit payout for accidental injuries
- Critical Illness: Pays a lump sum benefit for the diagnosis of a critical illness such as heart attack, stroke, cancer & many more
- Dental: Select up to 2 of the 3 dental plan options to offer your employees
- Disability Income: An accident or illness can put a valuable employee out of work for months. Having an income provided to that employee would be a big relief.
- Lasik & Hearing: Choose from two LASIK & hearing plan options
- Vision: Both VSP & EyeMed vision plans may be offered
- Whole Life: GWL is a cash building whole life with a guaranteed rate and face amount. GWL is a great way for your employees to lock in permanent life insurance without the hassle of health questions & underwriting
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Participation in MAMHS is reserved for Missouri manufacturers that are MAM Members. To become a MAM Member, click on the “Membership” tab located at the top of the browser.