We are distributing the following urgent request statewide in response to an urgent Missouri SEMA/DED need as they respond to the impact of the COVID pandemic in Missouri. We will continue to forward these requests as they come in. .
A top priority right now is increasing the personal protective equipment (PPE) medical equipment supply chain. Primarily, we need masks and gowns, and we are reaching out to see if you can connect us with manufacturers who are currently producing or could in a short time frame shift their production to make these products.
The two basic items we need now are N95 medical masks and basic medical gowns (large and extra-large sizes). We can obtain and share some specs on these products. Right now, we are seeking your willingness and readiness to produce these items.
We will compile all the responses together to share with our State Emergency Management Agency, who will follow up on contracting for the production and purchase.
The following questions are designed to help us get a quick read, but please don't hesitate to let us know other information that would be helpful.
- Which item can you produce? Mask? Gown? Both?
- When can you start production?
- Potential daily output?
- Do you already have the supply chain established for these products? If not, what would you need to acquire?
- Are there other production factors that need to be resolved before you could make these products?
- Can you provide a basic cost estimate? Utilize whatever per quantity or per unit pricing is most relevant for you.
- Are there other items that need to be addressed?
- Are you willing but need much more information before you can respond?
Please send your responses to Michelle Hataway at Michelle.Hataway@ded.mo.gov.